Sunday, January 6, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Flower Power

Had a lunch out at Antonio's Tagaytay during the year end.  Mom had warned us that it might get chilly, so it was time to break out the long sleeved top I bought just the day before.  When we got there, it wasn't that cold so I just rolled up the sleeves for a more casual feel.  Excuse the messy hair, the wind was not cooperating that day. LOL.  Notice the pearl necklace?  Yup, same ones I wore here.  What can I say?  I'm addicted to it!  The shoes were one of the results of a year-end shopping madness.  I swear, holidays are really bad for the pocket; it gives us the excuse to go malling when there's nothing to do!  Been wanting a metal-tip pair of shoes for quite some time now, and when I saw this pair at Forever 21, I immediately snapped it up!  Good thing it was a fresh delivery so they still had my size.  As for the bag, all I can say is that I absolutely love bags that make a statement.  This bag is actually called the Balenciaga Weekender, because it's supposed to be a bag to contain your essentials for a weekend trip.  In short, it's sort of a luggage!  Some friends/aunts were actually joking if I was able to fit the entire house, because it really is huge!  I don't really mind, because I looooove it!
   

Top:  Forever 21
Leggings:  H&M
Shoes:  Forever 21
Bag:  Balenciaga
Necklace:  SM Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment