Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's hearts day!  If you're attached, congratulations!  This is the day to feel all giddy inside and bask in the glow of being loved.  A day where you have the perfect excuse to be your cheesy self and just spread the love, love, love.  For those unattached, you probably hate this day and couldn't help but roll your eyes on how "baduy" people can get; how this so-called day has utterly blown out of proportion.  I myself have been on both sides of the coin, the happy and the sad.  For the attached, enjoy the moment.  Celebrate what needs to be celebrated and most specially, make your partner feel loved.  For the unattached, do not fret.  There was a time in my life when I thought to myself that I was destined to be doomed in the love department.  Dear Hubby came into my life and I've been nothing but happy ever since.  So yes, there is hope.  Live the life and just go where the tide brings you.  You may be surprised that things will eventually come out better than you could ever dream of.   


Just always remember:  EVERYONE is loved by SOMEONE.  It could be your parents, siblings, relatives or friends, but all I know is this:  no one in this world is left unloved.  So go on, spread the love.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment