Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dear Givenchy, I Hate You.

...for coming up with such a nice bag!!!  Why oh why?  And why just now?? Arghhhh first world problems.  When the mini nightingale first popped up from my Facebook feed, I couldn't believe my eyes.  I've just taken the plunge a few months ago and bought the medium sized nightingale after a few years of indecisiveness.  Don't get me wrong.  I love my medium nightingale, but I hate the way it "crumples" and "droops" when I carry it on my shoulder.  Further research told me what I already knew:  no one really carries it on their shoulder, they just hold on to it like a tote.   That would be just fine with most people who are accustomed to carrying totes, and it's also fine with me until a few years ago when I discovered the magic of bags with long straps.  Hey, a girl needs to be hands-free sometimes!  Whether it be for carrying kids, shopping bags or helping out with unloading stuff, we don't want to be bothered with the need of also carring our bags right?  Well, the Givenchy gods must have heard my prayers, because they came out with the mini nightingale!



Weeeeee long straps!!!  Lookie!


Now my problem is, do I get this or should I just be contented with my medium nightingale and my other long-strapped bags?  Decisions, decisions.


Givenchy is available in Adora Greenbelt 5.  It is also available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment