Sunday, February 10, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Red-dy to Rock!

Happy Chinese New Year!  Today marks the start of the year of the water snake.  According to the feng shui expert of Dra. Vicki Belo (as per her twitter account), lucky signs for this year are dragon, ox, rat, monkey, rooster and sheep.  Roosters will be most lucky.  So if you were born under the year of the rooster, or any of the other signs, lucky you!  

On to my outfit, I wore this to my brother's birthday lunch-dinner a few weeks back.  The top and pants were both amazing sale finds!  Don't you just love the leather look of the pants?  Makes me feel like some sort of a rocker.  To tame down the rocker look, I went with a sweet peplum top and amazing swarovski-encrusted pumps.  You likey?  Sound off at the comments section please!  Will be waiting!


Top:  Mango
Pants:  Dorothy Perkins
Bag:  Céline
Shoes:  Primadonna
Necklace:  Forme

No comments:

Post a Comment