Sunday, February 3, 2013

Outfit of the Week: These Boots are Made for Walkin'

Another outfit shot from our Hong Kong trip!  As I've said before, it's rare that we get cold weather here in Manila, so I made sure to pack all my cold weather essentials for the trip.  One of my absolute favorite pieces is this Lauren Conrad blazer that I got from the Fort Karl Edward Bazaar late last year.  It just so happens that I was wearing this exact same red button down shirtdress when I first tried it on and my mind went *ding ding ding* --- outfit idea!  Shame that it took me a few months after before I could finally wear it, but at least, here it is!  Now I can blend in with other fashionable people in Hong Kong! --- uhm... that's my "feeling fashionable alter-ego talking, sorry!"


Jacket:  Lauren Conrad
Top:  Dorothy Perkins
Leggings:  Esmara
Bag:  Givenchy
Boots: Pesaro

No comments:

Post a Comment