Sunday, February 17, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Drink Wine, Don't Whine

Wore this outfit for Chinese New Year last week.  I wanted to veer away from the norm and not don the usual red so I went with this wine colored dress.  Don't you just love how flowy my dress is?  Sometimes I can't resist twirling around and just let the skirt do its wonder.  It's not very visible in this picture but I'm also wearing one of my favorite pair of sandals from Call It Spring.  The T-strap of the sandals are laden with a jumble of tiny little coins and it makes the tinkling sound when I walk around.  For good luck!  Right?  And yes, I finally brought out the Céline trio!  To those who are curious, this bag can pack quite a number of things.  I had 2 phones, towel, tissues, phone charger, coin purse, credit card holder, and long wallet, and it fits all that!  Talk about small but incredible!


Dress:  Cotton On
Vest:  Forever 21
Bag:  Céline
Shoes:  Call It Spring
Belt:  Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment