Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hong Kong Eats: Delicious Kitchen

If you're from the Philippines and regularly visit Hong Kong, then I'm sure that you've tried Delicious Kitchen at least once in one of your visits.  It's quite a popular restaurant and it's almost impossible not to bump into a fellow kababayan (countrymen) whenever we dine there.  While I've already tried it a couple of times, Hubby's family have never tried it.  So Hubby and I made sure that during our trip to Hong Kong this time, Delicious Kitchen would be part of one of our restaurant stops.  

Here's what we had:
Deep Fried Pork Chop

Scrambled Egg White

Braised Beef Tendon Nanjing Style

Deep Friend Won Ton

Fried Rice

Won Ton in Soup

Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup

Stir Fried Shanghai Noodles














Yum.  Looking back at these pictures just made me wish I was back in Hong Kong again.  If you must try just a few dishes, my most recommended would be the deep friend pork chop (the main reason we went there; this is their most sellable dish - every table has one!) and the Braised Beef Tendon (melts in your mouth).  

Overall I'd give Delicious Kitchen a 4 out of 5 stars.  I'd go back even if it's just for the lip smacking pork chop alone.  Highly recommended!

Delicious Kitchen is at Shop B, G/F, 9-11Cleveland Street,Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment