Sunday, August 18, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Ladies Who Lunch

For some reason, I feel like one of those ladies-who-lunch when I'm wearing this outfit.  So mature!  Maybe age is finally catching up with me?  LOL.  Wore this outfit to my super belated birthday dinner with the girls.  Wanted something a little bit on the semi-formal side because after all, it's my birthday and I need to get a bit dressed up, right?  Pair it with my ever trusty Hermes bag and the finally-got-it Melissa wedges.  Back story:  I saw these wedges on a lady in Podium and I wanted it ever since.  Sadly, I discovered that Melissa Philippines only carries up to size 8 and my huge feet will never ever be able to squeeze into it no matter how much I try!  So what's a girl to do?  Hello, online shopping!  Found these babies in my size from julesb.co.uk, a retailer based in the United Kingdom.  A few clicks after, I shipped it to my aunt in Hong Kong and got them when I went there last month.  Sweet.  


Dress:  Monki
Bag:  Hermes
Shoes:  Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment