Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hong Kong Eats: Ladurée Macarons

Ok ok, so it's not actually a restaurant.  But I think Ladurée deserves a post of its own since I'm such a fan.  Confession:  I've never actually set foot in Ladurée ever since they opened in Hong Kong.  Guess Hong Kong just has too much places to go to that I never actually found myself wandering around that particular part of Harbour City.  Plus, my best friend D already got me some during his trip last year.  So more than half a year later, I found myself longing for those scrumptious macarons and therefore I stand before this wonderfully evil store.  LOL.  

The storefront
I swear I was like a little kid in a candy store the moment I stepped into Ladurée.  I didn't know they have so much things other than macarons!  Scroll down and look!

Selection of tea

Jams

Coffee and gift hampers

Scented candles

Selection of macarons

... and more macarons!
Aaaaah!!!  I'm in macaron heaven! (and diet hell if I may add. haha)  I actually already bought one box) all favorites) but decided to seize the moment and add another box of the other flavors.  Glad I did because there were some new discoveries that didn't sound good but actually is!  


Because one box is not enough




I don't think I'll ever tire of Ladurée Macarons.  It'll always remind me of that first bite I took one afternoon in Paris.  Ladurée is love.

Dear Ladurée, please please please open here in Manila.  I promise to buy at least once a week!  


Ladurée Macarons is at Shop 3224, 3/F, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment