Sunday, August 11, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Colorblock

I've been fascinated by the colorblock trend for quite some time now, but never got to try it out.  This week, finally threw together some solid colors and voila!  Colorblocking.  Or as Hubby would say, it's my minion outfit.  Yep, didn't realize that I looked like a minion with my yellow top and blue shorts, but to be compared to a minion, I think it's quite cute.  Despicable Me 1 and 2 are my favorites and it never gets tiring even if you watch it several times, or several hundred times!

Special mention to my shoes.  They're one of the most comfortable pairs I've worn, ever!  Can you guess where I got them?  Payless ShoeSource!  Such a steal too since they're having a buy-two-pairs-for-Php 1250 promo.  Amazing.  I think the promo is still ongoing now so better run to your nearest Payless store and get your shoe fix!


Top:  Zara
Shorts:  Gap
Shoes:  Airwalk
Bag:  Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment