Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Lunchbox Diet Diaries: Day 2

Day 2!  Guess how much weight I lost from yesterday?  2 pounds!  Ok ok, maybe it's because I pigged out on Sunday, that's why I lost so much when I ate so little yesterday.  Will have to stick to the diet for the whole week  before I could officially say how much weight I lost with this diet.  Anyway, here's what's going on for today:

Tuesday's words of encouragement and menu

Tuesday's Food





Breakfast:  Oatscaldo with Shredded Chicken and Green Oil
The oatscaldo was meant to taste like arroz caldo, but made healthier by using oatmeal.  Well, they succeeded!  For someone who does not eat oatmeal, I wanted more!  Oops!

Lunch:  Lemongrass Beef Stew Pasta
The smell of the beef was a bit too strong for me, and it tasted a bit bland.  The pasta was cooked well done though, which is how I really like my noodles.

Dinner:  Pork Tenderloin with Sweet & Sour Onion Sauce and Taters
It's not everyday that you'd taste reheated pork that isn't as hard as a rock, so plus points for the lunchbox diet crew!

Snack:  Apple and Raisin Bread
Sadly, the raisin bread didn't taste as good as it looked.  It was too dry.  Hubby mentioned it's like eating paper.  LOL.

For more information about the Lunchbox Diet, visit their facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/lunchboxdietph

No comments:

Post a Comment