Sunday, March 16, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Prep in my Step

For those who know me well enough, then you'd know that preppy is not how you'd describe my style.  But even if that's the case, I'm also willing to explore and step out of my comfort zone.  It was a good thing I did!  Because I enjoyed wearing this preppy outfit so much, I went out and shopped for more!  LOL.  Noticed my shoes?  It's the return of the see-through oxfords!  I'm so in love with this pair - it's not your average pair of oxfords.  And since I'm constantly on the lookout for something different, this is definitely me.  The bag, on the other hand, is the result of a Macau shopping spree.  I couldn't say no when the salesperson took it out fresh from the box.  I love how the color pops, and how the style is so functional.  I can definitely bring it to trips abroad!  Like my outfit?  Comment below please! :)




Top:  Collezione
Pants:  Gap
Bag:  Hermes
Shoes:  Bass x Rachel Antonoff

No comments:

Post a Comment