Sunday, March 2, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Turning Japanese

Notice the surroundings?  It's in one of my favorite restaurants, Antonio's in Tagaytay.  Been a forever fan of the great food and the lush greenery so we make it a point to always visit whenever we decide to head to Tagaytay.  Well, the lush greenery makes it a good place to take outfit photos too!  As you can probably guess, I'm not much of a go-out-and-take-your-outfit-shots blogger.  I'm a bit shy to get all the stares, LOL.  But who can resist such nice background?  I can't.  So I braved it out and tried not to care about the curious glances.  Haha!  Ok ok, enough of that and on to the outfit!  A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the versatility of kimono tops.  Here it is again, this time, paired with simple leggings.  I'm such a fan of throwing on a kimono top on whatever outfit I'm wearing; it really does perk up the look.  So how about you?  Any other tips on how you wear your kimono tops?  Would love to hear them!  Sound off at the comments section please!


Kimono Jacket:  Forever 21
Top:  Forever 21
Leggings:  Esmara
Bag:  Chanel
Shoes:  Pretty Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment