Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beauty Box: Unboxing my 1st BDJ Box

The November BDJ Box arrived two weeks ago.  I'll apologize for the late post, have been running around like a crazy headless chicken lately so now is the only time I get to do a review for it.  Oops!  Anyway, here it is!



A sneak peak with a welcome note:


What's inside:


Official contents of the November BDJ Box:


...and what's this?  BDJ Box offers a free sample of the Benefit's The Porefessional for my 3-month subscription.  Yay!


What I got:

1.  Syoss Repair Therapy Shampoo
2.  Syoss Repair Therapy Conditioner
3.  L'Oreal Total Repair Daily Repairing Treatment
4.  Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub
5.  Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Toner
6.  L'Oreal Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence
7.  L'Oreal Skin Luminating BB Cream
8.  Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua Perfume
9.  8 sachets of Garnier Light Moisturizing Cream
Bonus:  Benefit The Porefessional

The verdict for the November BDJ Box?  I like it!  The brands included in this month's box are well-known established brands.  They surely did not scrimp on the contents! And for Php480/month, it's such a steal!  Haven't used the products yet though so I can't give a review when it comes to effectivity, I'll try to do another post after using.  

Like it?  Subscribe to your own BDJ Box here!

No comments:

Post a Comment