The November BDJ Box arrived two weeks ago. I'll apologize for the late post, have been running around like a crazy headless chicken lately so now is the only time I get to do a review for it. Oops! Anyway, here it is!
A sneak peak with a welcome note:
Official contents of the November BDJ Box:
...and what's this? BDJ Box offers a free sample of the Benefit's The Porefessional for my 3-month subscription. Yay!
What I got:
1. Syoss Repair Therapy Shampoo
2. Syoss Repair Therapy Conditioner
3. L'Oreal Total Repair Daily Repairing Treatment
4. Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub
5. Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Toner
6. L'Oreal Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence
7. L'Oreal Skin Luminating BB Cream
8. Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua Perfume
9. 8 sachets of Garnier Light Moisturizing Cream
Bonus: Benefit The Porefessional
The verdict for the November BDJ Box? I like it! The brands included in this month's box are well-known established brands. They surely did not scrimp on the contents! And for Php480/month, it's such a steal! Haven't used the products yet though so I can't give a review when it comes to effectivity, I'll try to do another post after using.
Like it? Subscribe to your own BDJ Box here!