Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My ASOS finds


3 weeks ago, on a very boring day, I decide to do some online window shopping.  Shopaholics can attest to the fact that there is no such thing as online WINDOW shopping.  Cross out the word "window" and we've got a deal!  To tell the truth, online shopping was not really my thing.  I would rather go into a store, try on something, like it, pay for it, then leave the store with that feeling of euphoria.  Emphasis on the word WAS.  Just last year I was introduced to the wonderful world of online shopping  when I stalked Ebay and poured over listing after listing just to find that Target x Missoni zigzag print knit dress.  Blame it on Target and Missoni.  Ha!  And so my love of online shopping started.  One of my favorite online store has got to be Asos.  Who doesn't love trendy clothing with an affordable price tag to match?  Right?  And I'm no stranger to Asos either.  Ordered from them before and the transaction went smoothly (except for the fact that Philippine customs wanted to charge me Php 2,300 (USD 56) for items that were valued at Php 6,000 (USD 150)!  More on that on the next post).  So... let's get to the goodies!  Here are my Asos finds:
Sailboat Print dress.  Love how it's so prim and proper in front...
Image
... but party at the back!  Peek a boo, I see you!
Image
Scarf Print Button Down.  I love how this reminds me of the Zara scarf print top last season (one that I very much regretted not buying!).  Minor boo-boo though, I tried it on and the sleeves were uneven, one was bigger than the other!  Guess I'll just have to take it to the alterations and cut off the sleeves.  Hello Scarf Print Sleeveless Top!
Image
Red Sexy Wrap Top.  So I guess I should feel sexy when wearing this? LOL.  Disclaimer: I didn't write the description, I just copied it from their website.  So please, no potshots haha!
Image
Leopard and Floral Sequin Dress.  Perfect for the "I have nothing to wear" days.
Image
And finally, the Africa Dress in Mombasa Print.  Loved the way it looked on the site with the slight poofed up sides.  Sadly, no poofed up sides when I wore it.  Oh well, still a nice dress with a lovely print.
Image
Do take note that all these items are on sale.  Can you guess how much I spent on these 5 items?   Oh, around Php 6,000 (USD 150).  Yes, you read that right!  And did i mention free delivery worldwide??  Head on to Asos and start shopping now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment