Sunday, November 11, 2012

Outfit of the Week: Feeling Foxy

Close friends will probably tell you that I'm one of those people who are extremely into fashion.  My family, on the other hand, will probably tell you that I'm a fashion addict and badly need rehab.  Oh well.  I guess there's no denying it, I live and breathe fashion.  But being stuck in the corporate world, wearing something fashionable into the office just does not make sense.  Enter Saturday: the one day of the week that I can wear whatever and just be me.  This marks the start of my once-a-week fashion post, and for this week, I'm calling it feeling foxy.  Why?  Because of the fox print in my shirt, of course! 


Outfit details:
Top: Topman
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Red Herring from Debenhams
Bag: Givenchy

Topman and not Topshop, you ask?  Why yes!  I've learned that dressing up is limitless.  Peek into my closet and you'll know.  I have guy clothes, as well as those great finds from the teen section of different department stores.  As long as it looks good, why not?  Right?  I've been searching for that perfect button down, and was drawn to the print when it peeked out from the racks.  Now we all know that guys have broader shoulders than us girls so the usual problem with girls wearing guys' shirts is that the shoulder part will be a dead giveaway.  But not this one.  The shoulder fits just right! And the best part of this Topman shirt?  I got it at 50% off at our local Topman store!


                              Source: www.topman.com



Off to raid other Topman stores for more awesome finds.  See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment