Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Circles at Makati Shangri-La Hotel

After a stressful week,what do you usually do to unwind?  For me, I shop, eat, or both.  This week, we treated ourselves to a dinner buffet at Circles Makati Shangri-La Hotel.  Some of you might be very familiar with Circles, but in case you aren't, you're in for a treat!  They offer a wide array of choices from appetizers (cheeses, salads, sushis and sashimis) to main courses (carving station, dimsum, roasts, shawarma, pastas...) and lip-smacking desserts - all of these without sacrificing quality.  I must say that Circles rank as one of my top go-to hotel restaurants in our country.

My first plate:
We were a bit late for dinner so the hunger got the best of me.  I forgot all about the appetizers and went straight for the main course.   Meats galore! 


Second plate:
 I call this my Chinese plate with dash of Italian :)


Lamb Shoulder 


 Oysters

Did you notice anything special in my first plate?  If not, then I must confess:  there is one big reason why we chose to dine in Circles that night.  The reason is this:
Unlimited Foie Gras!!!!!!!  Aaaaah!!!  How can you resist?! (Ok, some might actually not like this dish at all, but for me, this is heaven in a plate).


Another shot of the foie gras, all nicely lined up for me to eat!  Chomp, chomp, chomp!


Dessert plate.  Forgive my lack of plating abilities, I am no chef.  I'm just a glutton.  LOL.

Foie gras and oysters buffet is available every dinner for the whole month of November only.  What are you waiting for?  Wipe off that drool and head on to Circles now and experience the buffet for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment